Trying to tackle multiple projects efficiently? We get that.
Master Service Agreements or Job Order Contracting (JOC) is a convenient way for companies to process multiple, commonly encountered construction projects quickly and easily through multi-year contracts. This contracting method reduces unnecessary levels of design, engineering, and contract procurement time, and construction project procurement costs by selecting long-term contracts for a wide variety of renovation, repair, and new construction projects. JOC is about results and working within budget and time constraints. FCI manages JOC contracts by:
- Conducting a joint scope meeting at the job site to review and discuss the work and construction schedule
- Preparing a detailed scope of work
- Providing a price proposal using pre-determined unit prices originally agreed upon within the JOC contract
- Determining the construction schedule
- Providing a list of subcontractors and documents